WE ARE OPEN IN-STORE BY APPOINTMENT IN WILMETTE!
We have updated our in-store shopping experience with enhanced precautions to help ensure a safe and comfortable shopping environment for both you and our team.
Book Your Appointment Below.
(please read store visiting information below calendar)
Here is what you need to know about your visit:
- Face masks are required for all Hanig's Footwear team members.
- Face masks are required for all customers. We ask that you bring your own mask and keep it on at all times during your visit in-store.
- No physical contact will be made during the shoe fitting for everyone's safety, and we are maintaining social distancing between customers and our team members.
- Customers will be required to use our complimentary socks when trying on shoes.
- At this time our bathrooms are closed to the public.
- We are currently only allowing one customer in the store per appointment so you will have the entire shop to yourself.
- Our door will remain locked so we can provide our customers and staff a safe and controlled environment.
- Please limit personal belongings to those you absolutely must carry to reduce risks of exposure.
CLEANING & WELLNESS CHECKS:
- We are thoroughly cleaning and wiping down all surfaces with sanitizer in between each appointment.
- We are asking each customer to use our complimentary hand sanitizer and disposable gloves available at the front table before shopping.
- Employee wellness checks are performed each morning along with a temperature check.
REGISTER & CHECKING OUT:
- At this time we are not accepting any cash or check payments until further notice.
- We are requesting contactless credit card payment as much as possible.
Please note: If you are not feeling well or are displaying symptoms in the 24 hours prior to your appointment, we ask that you refrain from coming into the store and utilize our curbside pickup option, or shop online with us at www.hanigs.com. Please let our team know if you cannot make it to your scheduled appointment.