Investing in your feet, and in your footwear is a form of self-care.
Posted by Leah Zimmerman on Dec 22nd 2020
Our feet are our foundation, and by choosing a lightweight boot or shoe made with quality materials and thoughtful design, you are taking care of your feet.
You are also supporting a community of skilled artisans, cutting edge designers, and knowledgable small business professionals.
Why buy two pairs of Winter Boots instead of one?
- By alternating styles, you are giving the materials in each boot a chance to air out, rest, and bounce back, ultimately making both shoes last longer.
- Your feet also get to feel slightly different pressure points, arch support, and depending on the style, different levels of insulation or airflow.
- For those in cooler climates, Winter is not a short season. Having different options to wear outside not only makes the wet or cold weather more bearable, but it also makes Winter more fun!
- For those in warmer climates, evolving our style with the seasons is one of the best ways to spice up the year.
Here are some suggested pairings, now on Sale at Hanig's Footwear:
1. Dress & Cozy Casual: Regarde Le Ciel Jolene-04 Boot and La Canadienne Alice Boot
2. Everyday Waterproof & Light and Playful: La Canadienne Caterina and Thierry Rabotin Gedeone 1539
3. High Stylish & Low Practical: Regarde Le Ciel Stefany-274 and La Canadienne Sabel Waterproof Boot.